The CNMV´s Official Registers contain the following information on Spanish securities markets and the intermediaries that operate in them:
- Full name, address, shareholders and directors.
- Audited financial statements.
Only intermediaries authorised by the CNMV or the Bank of Spain are authorised to offer and deliver investment services to third parties.
The CNMV´s Official Register of Broker-Dealers and Brokers contains the following information about each firm in those categories:
- Registration number, full name, registered office, shareholders, directors, declaration of activities, branches and representatives.
- Audited financial statements, both separate and consolidated.
- Fees and commissions charged to clients.
Entities entrusted with book-keeping of each issue of uncertificated securities
Lists the entities designated by an issuer of securities to keep accounts of uncertificated securities.